skip to main | skip to sidebar
Bernice Peale

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Life never easy to us.

Many people die in the earthquake in china.

I called xiao Ju to see if her family is o.k this evening.

Luckily, they are safe.

No one know if we could still survive tomorrow.

who know.

so please live happily with your family, and live happily.....

they are the one you care, not me - for sure.

I go and you live happily with them, o.k/


take care.


Posted by Bernice Peale at 8:42 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • I get some way to control my feeling.Before, I wou...
      • For you:Try to treat yourself better.You will fina...
      • If you really care about me, why you :Won't come ...
      • Luckily I got allergy and serious cold this mornin...
      • What will I be tomorrow?Will I be killed by Simon...
      • Life is so fragile. So many people die in the eart...
      • Life never easy to us.Many people die in the earth...
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (14)
  • ►  2007 (65)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (52)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

Bernice Peale
An vegetarian
View my complete profile