
It's really exhaused after the 3 whole days exhibitation.
But it's worth to be there, knowing more about the products, meeting new faces.
Met Irene and Danny L. during the exhibitation.
Both invited me to join their companies.
Haven't see Danny L. for long time, since I left the former companies 7 years ago.
He told me and his business consultant that he really regret to lose me.
And his door is always open for me........
Can't really remember what exactly happen 7 years ago that made me resigned.
Just remember that time, the environment there was so political, the one who trigger me to leave is the bad guy "P.K", whom I believe everybody unlike hime and wonder what's his strenght and real contribution.
Its really a tough environment in T.T, particularly with the asshole Ringe C. & P.K, whom I and many people hate. I never regret and feel proud to left such a political company.
For Assa, I think it can consider only if they can pay what I want.
Good luck for your career.
But it's worth to be there, knowing more about the products, meeting new faces.
Met Irene and Danny L. during the exhibitation.
Both invited me to join their companies.
Haven't see Danny L. for long time, since I left the former companies 7 years ago.
He told me and his business consultant that he really regret to lose me.
And his door is always open for me........
Can't really remember what exactly happen 7 years ago that made me resigned.
Just remember that time, the environment there was so political, the one who trigger me to leave is the bad guy "P.K", whom I believe everybody unlike hime and wonder what's his strenght and real contribution.
Its really a tough environment in T.T, particularly with the asshole Ringe C. & P.K, whom I and many people hate. I never regret and feel proud to left such a political company.
For Assa, I think it can consider only if they can pay what I want.
Good luck for your career.