Thursday, October 18, 2007


Exams finally completed. But didn't perform well, particulary Business Economics today. Here are my problem during the exam:


  1. Poor Time Allocation - I used 15 minutes to study and select the question. Then the first question consumed 75 minutes, more than an hour.

  2. Too nervous - Too panic seeing the questions with calculation, then scare again, can't keep calm, and skip the question when seeing those figures.

  3. Wasted 15 minutes on the wrong questions - the calculation of elasticity. Confused in the middle, then cross out the answer and selected the other questions. Wasted time without contribution here.

  4. Again too (more) nervous after what had happened in (1) to (3), confused and don't answer well.

End up, I didn't perform well in the exam, may be it's the worst one comparing to marketing and Finance & Accounting.


It's more worry after the exam finished than before........


Can I apply "Bygones are bygones" at this moment?


Depressed after the exam, and the most happiest moment today was receiving his call from Hanoi.


Miss him.