skip to main | skip to sidebar
Bernice Peale

Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Get headache since 4 p.m, till now, 5 hours already. Took panadole, antifast an hour ago, still pain.

How can I start the study of F&A tonight?
Posted by Bernice Peale at 9:46 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (14)
  • ▼  2007 (65)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Here is the things to focus:Keep positive mind / ...
      • "A Year Since Ending"A very good post by somebody...
      • I always think that I am an "extra person" in thi...
      • It seems that the story between us is not new. Alw...
      • Here is my funny dream last night: I met him. We w...
      • Exams finally completed. But didn't perform well, ...
      • Tomorrow, Int. Business Economics, the last exam f...
      • The same day 5 years ago, we first met in Shanghai...
      • Get headache since 4 p.m, till now, 5 hours alread...
      • Tips from Dr. Bill Ryan:1) Financial Ratio- Perfo...
      • Spent whole night studying the past exam papers of...
    • ►  September (52)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

Bernice Peale
An vegetarian
View my complete profile