Friday, October 19, 2007

It seems that the story between us is not new.
Always, I can see the same story happened in the TV.
A girl in love with a man, then discover the man married.
The man trying to keep the 2 relationships, and hiding facts to both women.
In reality, I see a lot of affairs like this.

This afternoon, again see the TV programme saying that the girl involved in relationship with a married man. She innocently believe that the man divorced. Consenquently, the man's wife discovered what had happened, and find the girl, trying to negotiate with her and blame her for destroying her family.

The girl facing a lot of pressure from her family, the man's wife, the neighbours, collegues and herself. Everybody blaming her for doing bad things, destroying others family........
In fact, every man saying same excuse (nonsense) when he like another woman, I learnt it from the TV, from Joseph and Mr. T. No difference at all. What they say is the excuse that they have problems with their wives, they have no feeling at all.........almost same script.

But why they have family problem, and that they can do whatever they like because they have problems with their wives? And that they don't have consider others? The girl and their family.
Is that means that they have troubles with their wives, that they can have right to have both women? Is that make sense?
Luckily, this bad woman is not living in the same place with him, or she will be blamed by his wife or his neighbour.

Anyway, still I believe we are not in that stage, never recognised each other. Plus, I still calling myself "single".