Here is my funny dream last night: I met him. We went to Macau to see the race of "Formula One. He contest area is surrounded by the beach.
We walked around, and he held my hands. We chatted happily. I told him that I used to go there with a friend (Falling) who approached me before and who intended to held my hand and rejected by me at that time (that's the true what had happened before).
Then the scene changed. We stayed somewhere, maybe a hotel or a house. Then the next morning, I tried to make breakfast for him, I tried to make egg with tomato when he was sleeping. After broken the egg, I wonder if I can make some other food. Then I went out and tried to buy some other ingredient to make a better breadfast for him.
I walked very fast, went to the supermarket and different place, and excited (nervious) about what to cook. And wondering if boiling congee with mushroom or buy some friend noodles so that he could eat instantly after wake up and before the congree cooked......So sweet.......
A very sweet dream to make, and I don't want to be awake, and hope it can keep seeing him in the dream.
Actually, in reality, I always hope I can boil soup for him, so that he can have a better health. Boiling soup, doing massage , or doing something for someone you love is a very sweet things to me....
But it's all dreamthat will never happen.........So stupid.