Thursday, September 20, 2007


Friday, September 14, 2007


5 Years


I don't know how the feeling is after 5 years. Full of unhappiness, disappointment, guilty and tears in this relationship. From enthusatic, aggressive and rational to become a person lost all direction and dream. Always lose mind and confuse. Sometimes, I miss myself, the former Annabel, who lived 5 years ago.

What I get in these 5 years is a strange relationship with someone married, have a daughter and who never recognise me, and tears....

At this moment, all dreams lost, I don't even in position to dream anything in this relationship, unless " really ' dream unintentionally during sleep. Sometimes, feel guilty after real dream. when I wake up in the morning.

Sometimes feeling like a toy or an antique. Or worse than a toy, at least a toy being owned by a master. Me? He doesn't really need this toy, just play it "a while" and then put it aside, then forget about me for couples of month, then appears again, play for a while, and put it aside........again and again these years.

Why again and again making faults? And again and again can't do better and control yourself? What's wrong with you? Why don't you behave yourself and thinking someone's husband?

Stop that please, if you still have dignity. Its a sin, you wo't forgive yourself even you die.

Stop that, no more contacts, no more contact to others husband. Please.

Keep doing this if you want to be a witch!!!


Bad Annabel Peale