Thursday, September 20, 2007


Saturday, August 04, 2007


Obviously, I'm the one to go.

First, I am a "redudant" in this relationship. A third party who involve in others relationship.
Of course, my role is a bad people hurting others family.

What you said is right - "You always complaint about me, never try to understand me!".
Yes, I just complaint. But I tried very hard to understand you, but failed, since there's no mean to understand you. How can I understand you???

Thinking back, you are right - " I never hide my background, I told you that I have a family at the beginning".

Its my fault, I never face the reality, I always switch the responsibility to you. In fact, you gave me many hints. I am the one who escape. So many times you asked me to leave and said that we shouldn't see each other. Once you said "I have a family, this is my bottom line". You expressed clearly what you want. It's not your fault. I am the one who are unwilling to face the reality, and dream.

So, sorry for what I did, sorry to you all.......

Annabel Peale