Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Last night, dinner time, Mom said girls from China speak loudly. I agreed and mentioned Shanghai girls speak loud particulary and many westerners like my former bosses and the guy I had teleconversation the night before.
Mom then asked if he also works in H.K. I asked whom, and how could I know? I belief whom she mentioned is him and she misinterpreted the "whom". The guy I mean is Mike Helffrich, from the States. These days, so many calls from Mike Helffrich from Global Search and John Poerstel from Lutron, almost the same times as his calls before. She misinterpreted all these guy are the same guy. The conversation stopped. I felt embarrassed and went to take a bath.
The fact is we never talk about this guy before, she never ask and I never say anything. What can I say, and how? It just someone who occasionally called me if he remember me, and with low frequency.
Feel guilty, how can you let your mom know that you had affairs with a married man, living abroad with wife and kids, who never recognized you and never intend to be in a serious relationship with you, and just see each other every 1 to 2 years? And this ridiculous relationship last 5 years? And make her daughter keep dropping unlimited tears? And now he forget her daughter and thus, no more call and contacts anymore?
What a chaos relationship. That's why my mind is so messy these years and never clear. You deserve for that, cause you stole other woman's husband!
You are so stupid!!!!
Nevertheless, you will go to the hell. Don't blame others, you deserve for that.
Annabel Peale
Private - 9:48 AM