
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Met Jan today when the way home, chatted with her for a while.
Haven't seen her for long long time, since graduated. So happy to see her again.
There's 4 years we used to be so closed, particulary in high school. She sat next to me, very silence. Very comfortable with her, unlike Jomand, Pat and Vivien, Jan is very silence, but with humour. I like to be with her, studied with her. We didn't speak much, we are not that talkative, but feeling good. A good school memory.
We exchanged phone no., and plan to have dinner next week. Told Vivien afterward, she seems unwilling to join but saying that she haven't met her for long time. Me too. But sometime, meeting old friends good, at least we used to grow up together, and have some good memory before.
Cheris called this morning. She starts her F&A assignment finally, but during work, in the office (my god, she always like this). She inform me that Wanyi advise us not to take "Asia Pacific Strategy"..........., but I registered already. Maybe tomorrow check with Samuel Chu if I can change other subject "Leadership".
Wanyi suspended the modules this semester. She took 4 subjects, Cheris 4 + 1 for this semster, I took 2 + 3 for this semester, that means we are in the same pace if I pass the exams this semester. Hope we can meet and graduate together. I don't want to be lagging behind, so stupid. And all fellows are going to be graducated this semester.
Keep Up!
Annabel Peale