Thursday, September 20, 2007


Tuesday, August 28, 2007


These days, trying to be a good daughter.

Haven't face and talk to dad for such a long time, its kind of embrassed the first day he back home from the hospital. I am the one to look after her in this house, of course, we have Tini and Mom as well, but seems that they have no idea of what food can he eat.

I went to the supermarket, selecting the food with lower Cholesterol, lower fat and more vegetable. Act like a housewife, A vegetarian who bought meat and chicken. Cooking noodles, soup and chicken dishes for dad, selecting medicines for him, cooking wheat oat with milk for him in the mid night. That four days were the closest day with Dad in my life, maybe since 16 years ago.

Yesterday afternoon, he had a conversation with his friend over the phone, I heard. He told his friend that he couldn't find the person ( his girlfriend) and asked his friend to see if she is o.k and get back to him. Soon after the call, he changed clothes and decide to back Shenzhen. I asked him not to go due to his health problem, he can't even walk steadily. He said his friend will go with him, I call sister, Ivy, and she said we couldn't stop him if he want. That's true, he almost opened the door and left, who can stop him? He made the decision already.

I asked him to stay a while, and I go with him and bring him to the station to meet his friend. We took a taxi to the station which is only 5 minutes from our home. He can't even walk, but decided to go to Shenzhen by saying that he has couples of things to handle.

I kept reminding him (acted like a parent) to care about his health, his menu, don't eat greasy food, take the pills and injection, record the blood...........etc. How come I get so much to talk to him before say goodbye to him, but I didn't talk to him for couples of years before.

I gave him a bookmark with the picture of Buddhist and put it into his wallet by saying that it will "protect him", I really, truely hope the buddhist can really "protect" him in whatever condition, now and the future. I prefer to give my life & lucks to him and mom for protecting them now and their future if I can, if god and buddhist can hear that right now, I am sincere, please protect them, give them good health and happiness, you can consume my luck, my fate for them, please.....

Hope I can see him back safe and it's my first time all these year to call him this afternoon, to ensure that he is o.k. He told me that he is fine and I again remind him for the food and medicine issues. Fine to hear that he's fine, but why you didn't think about that before?
Dad, god bless you.


Annabel