Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today is the "Mid Autum Festival", one of the important traditional Chinese festival. As usual, all family member gather together and dine out in the restaurant. But I didn't attend and stay at home alone.

Got depressed, and don't want to see so many people and wear the smiling and exciting face. Who know what will happen tomorrow, will it be the last meal (of course and touch wood that I don't wish) that all the member can be gathered together? But I really don't want to face so many people, so noisy. What I need is again to hide myself, and to be disappeared.

Somehow, I find myself lose all the confidence. To the career, the relationship issue and to myself. Surely, I am not a good girl...., I just pretend to be smart, tough and happy. I don't want them to discover how bad and weak am I.

If someone have to go in this family, I am the one who go and leave this world.

Who know that I keep running tear by myself all these years? I, in fact is nothing........