
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Received his email 2 days ago mentioned that he had an operation. Don't know how I felt when reading his mail again after 2 months time. My eyes turn red, and tears drop. Replied by ask why and what happened, but he didn't reply.
Worry about him, what kind of surgery? Is he o.k? Wanted to call him that night and yesterday, but I didn't. I tell myself that don't ever disturb a married man, it will bring troubles to him if his wife around him, that why I never or seldom call him. Even as friend, its not good.
During the way home last night after the master class for Finance and Accounting, I thought that I am not qualiifed to give him a call, just because I am "not qualified". I don't even qualified to ask what had happened to him, why he had an operation, I made a mistake to reply his mail. I am not qualified to ask his privacy, cause he don't like me to ask "his privacy", he don't need me to know anything about him. So want to send a email again and tell him that he don't have to reply my mail, cos I shouldn't ask him anything. But I didn't cause it's so rude and impolite to a patient, who is sick and may need care. But he don't need my care............
Hope he is fine and no problem on his health. I prefer to hear that he is fine, good health, good family life, everything running smooth and he live happily. This is what I expected - just if I disappear. So he will be fine and no problem at all even after an operation, since his wife will look after him and give him cares.
Me? I am useless and had no value to him at all. There's no room for me. Who are you? It's very important to know where are you, who you are and what position you are in.
Please stop dreaming and don't look back, he has a family, a wife, a daughter, a new baby, and he is not serious to you.
Stop that, don't be silly again --- Idiot!
Annabel Peale