Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Read the old diary (the handwriting) last night. I didn't write much in the last couples years. Everytime, mainly about him, or what had happened between us when we seen each other. The founding is, we always argue.

We both have bad temper, easily get angry before. Now, seems we both change slightly. He may tired to argue. Me too, I will leave, since obviously, I am the one to go in this relationship. And there nothing for me to argue anymore, it's all my fault. Since 4 or 5 years ago, the same problems occured, I am the one who repeat and repeat the same mistake.

I deserve for that. Where are the problems from? So many. And so many question mark in my mind????????? I even wonder if he knows whats our problem? I would be so good, if I can read his mind or he can "openly", "honestly" and "directly" tell me how he think. Sadly, its a dream which will never happen...
Still, I love you.

Its also a fault to love you. Tell me what you want me to do to make you happy, and how to love you?